From the Flymesh upper to the triple-density foam midsole, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 Competitor Pack Women's Running Shoe offers plenty of support and the response you need for a smooth, stable ride that feels ultra-fast. With the iconic track and field logo on the tongue and volt accents which power you to get the gold, each shoe's ultra-responsive Nike Zoom Air cushioning elevates every athlete onto the podium with maximum comfort. You'll be able to "Compete with the Elite" with the highly responsive cushioning and lightweight support that this collection of Nike's fastest footwear offers!
- Nike Zoom Air unit in forefoot delivers highly responsive, low profile cushioning
- Triple-density foam midsole with Dynamic Support platform provides excellent stability
- Firmer foam along inside midfoot and wedged foam in heel to help the footstrike transitions
- Flywire cables enhance lockdown and create a glove-like fit
- Flymesh upper for targeted ventilation and support
- Shoe Category:
- Road Running Shoes
- Ideal Use:
- Faster Paced Runs
- Approx. grams
- Responsive Cushioning:
- A Nike Zoom Air unit under the heel delivers low-profile, highly responsive cushioning. It's updated to bring the unit closer to your foot for enhanced cushioning from the first mile to the last.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....