LIGHTER THAN EVER WITH ALL THE SUPPORT.
Updated with an engineered mesh upper that's stronger and lighter than before, Women's Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe continues to cushion your stride with a dual-density midsole and midfoot system that provide locked-down support.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition.
- Full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit. Notches on each side of the tongue allow for easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.