Conquer all conditions with the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6, the trail running shoe built to thrive on wet and rocky terrain. It’s packed with high-tech features to keep you stable, snug and speedy, including extra heel cushioning from the Zoom Air unit, increased responsiveness thanks to Nike React technology and added grip via the multidirectional lugs and rubber pod on the outsole. It’s also super durable with a protective rock plate in the forefoot and those lugs having been made from high-abrasion rubber. Despite being so tough, it’s still lightweight, flexible and agile, with this model adding a woven heel to the classic design. Roam free.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Trail
- Mesh at the forefoot feels lightweight and enhances ventilation.
- A woven heel delivers a secure, stable fit.
- Nike React technology delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- A Zoom Air unit in the heel provides extra cushioning.
- Multidirectional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high-abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
- A rubber pod at the midfoot helps deliver wet-surface traction.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or ground feel.
- Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
- Synthetic leather and textiles materials in upper
- Updated collar
- Offset: 4mm
- Weight: 291g (size 10)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.