The Women's Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13 Running Shoe delivers plush comfort that is complimented with a circular-knit upper for lightweight ventilation and lockdown. Underfoot, the pressure-mapped outsole encourages an efficient, cushioned stride through toe-off.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road running
- Circular-knit mesh upper offers ventilation and lockdown.
- Zoom Air units provide lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Pressure-mapped outsole delivers excellent cushioning through toe-off.
- Dynamic Fit technology combines Flywire cables and soft foam for an adaptive, supportive fit in the midfoot.
- Moulded sockliner is 5mm thick to enhance midsole cushioning.
- Dual-density midsole combines a soft Lunar core foam with a slightly firmer Cushlon carrier foam to provide a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Updated foam crash rail on the lateral side acts as a cushioning device at contact for a soft, smooth transition.
- Weight: 11oz/311.9g (men's size 10)
- Last: MR-10
- Offset: 10mm (22 mm heel, 12 mm forefoot)
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.