LAYER UP IN LIGHTWEIGHT WARMTH.
An ideal layering piece, Women's Nike Dry Element Running Top wicks sweat and allows you to move freely in its modern design. Long sleeves with thumbholes add coverage and warmth for chilly days.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Dropped-shoulder design allows comfortable range of motion.
- Body length hits at the hips and is ideal for layering.
- Back neck tape printed with a Nike Running trademark feels smooth against your skin.
- Thumbholes help keep the sleeve cuffs in place when they are pulled down over your hands.
- Graphic is screen printed across the chest and left sleeve.
- 88% POLYESTER
- 12% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....