Women's Nike Eclipse 3"" Running Shorts have a high split along the side seams for optimal mobility and a unique pocketing system to help keep essential items close at hand as you race along your route.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
- Unique slide pocket keeps your mobile device close at hand.
- High split hem allows for optimal mobility.
- Wide, knit elastic waistband has an internal drawcord for a personalized fit.
- Zippered back pocket is large enough to hold a mobile phone.
- Side panels are perforated to help enhance ventilation.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....