Fast and functional. Women’s Nike Eclipse 3” Running Shorts have a high split along the side seams for optimal mobility and a unique pocketing system to help keep essential items close at hand as you race along your route.
Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
Unique slide pocket keeps your mobile device close at hand.
High split hem allows for optimal mobility.
- Body: Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body, helping you get the most out of your performance without getting in your way.
- Inner Brief: Zoned mesh jersey fabric provides breathable comfort.
- Dri-FIT technology throughout moves sweat away from your skin to help keep you comfortable and dry.
- Wide, knit elastic waistband has an internal draw-cord for a personalized fit.
- Slide-in pocket on the inside-front of the waistband will hold a mobile phone. Pocket is designed with stretch fabric to help hold the phone close to your body to increase stabilization during movement.
- Zippered back pocket is large enough to hold a mobile phone.
- Internal pocket at the front left hip is designed to hold small items like a card or key.
- High split hem allows for optimal range of motion.
- Side panels are perforated to help enhance ventilation.
- Reflective Swoosh design trademark is featured on the left hem.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....