RUN IN COMFORT AROUND THE CLOCK.
Updated with mesh panels for breathability, Women's Nike Dry Element Running Top sets you up for the long haul with ergonomic thumbholes and reflective elements.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- 1/2-zip design offers adaptable coverage.
- Zoned mesh enhances breathability.
- Ergonomic thumbholes follow the shape of your hand for comfort. They help keep the sleeve cuffs in place when they are pulled down over your hands.
- Collar is structured to stay in place and help lock in warmth.
- 88% POLYESTER
- 12% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.