WATER-REPELLENT IN A FLASH.
Inclement weather has nothing on your run. The lightweight, water-repellent Women's Nike Essential Flash Running Jacket keeps you covered with a runner-specific hood, back vent for airflow and a print that bolsters dark runs with a pop of reflectivity.
- Water-repellent finish shields you from inclement weather.
- Graphic pops with reflectivity.
- Vent at the upper back provides airflow.
- Full-front zipper for easy on and off.
- Runner-specific hood provides coverage without impeding your field of vision.
- Zippered pockets on the side seams offer secure storage.
- Curved drop-tail hem adds coverage.
- Allover ""dizzy camo"" graphic pops with reflectivity.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....