DYNAMIC STRETCH TO FREE YOUR STRIDE.
Nike Free RN 2018 Women's Running Shoe has been updated to deliver an even more adaptive fit than before. New stretch material in the upper moves with your foot, while the tri-star outsole pattern adjusts to your every step for a ride that delivers support and flexibility just where you need it.
- Circular-knit upper is made with spandex for natural movement.
- Dynamic heel fit system supports from heel to ankle.
- Tri-star outsole pattern adapts to your step for flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
- Weight: 7oz/198g (women's size 8)
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....