Wear in and work out with the Nike Women’s One Tight Crops, the super comfortable leggings that you don’t ever have to take off. Made with recycled polyester, they’re ridiculously smooth and have a tight and snug fit. They use Dri-FIT Technology to ensure you’ll stay dry and fresh even after your hardest workouts and the mid-rise waistband makes them worthy of a day in bed. They’ve even got a small pocket for essentials on the front of the waistband. All the other crops wish they could be this good.
- Dri-FIT Technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Thick, buttery-soft fabric feels even better than being naked.
- Wide, mid-rise waistband offers a snug, flattering feel.
- Slip-in pocket on the back waistband is big enough to hold your phone.
- Small hidden pocket at the front of the waistband for keys or cards.
- Cropped length falls below the calf muscle for a cool silhouette.
- Tight fit for a body-hugging feel
- Fabric: Solid: 83% recycled polyester/17% elastane. Heather: 83% polyester/17% elastane.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.