EPIC SUPPORT THAT GETS NOTICED.
Balancing support, stretch and recovery, Women's Nike Power Epic Lux Flash Running Tights deliver optimal range of movement. Their full-length design with a reflective graphic keeps you covered during cold, dark months.
- Nike Power fabric provides stretch and support.
- Wide waistband with a drawcord lets you customize the fit.
- Reflective graphic helps enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Zippered pocket is big enough to hold a phone. It has a vapor barrier to help keep items dry from sweat and a low-profile, locking zipper to minimize distractions.
- Flat-seam construction feels smooth against your skin.
- Full-length design offers ideal coverage.
- Pockets within the waistband provide small-item storage.
- 78% NYLON
- 22% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....