The snug fit of Women's Nike Power Running Crops provide coverage for your run with an extra stretchy, supportive feel and mesh panels to keep you cool as you power through to the finish line.
- Nike Power fabric provides stretch and support.
- Mesh fabric behind the calf enhances ventilation.
- Dri-FIT technology throughout moves sweat away from your skin to help keep you comfortable and dry.
- Elastic waistband has an internal drawcord to provide a personalized fit.
- Center-back pocket with a zipper has a vapor barrier to help guard items from sweat. Pocket is designed to hold a mobile phone.
- Allover ""Organic Chemistry"" print is sublimated to maintain breathability.
- 85% POLYESTER
- 15% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.