LOCKED IN TO GO THE DISTANCE.
Providing a supportive, held-in feeling from start to finish, the Women's Nike Power Epic Run Running Crops deliver optimal range of movement for an epic run, any day of the week.
- Nike Power fabric provides stretch and support.
- Zoned mesh helps cool your stride.
- Zippered pocket secures small items.
- Wide waistband delivers a flattering, supportive fit.
- Back pocket has a vapor barrier to help guard items from sweat.
- Slash pockets within the waistband and a zippered pocket on the back provide secure small-item storage.
- Waistband has an internal drawcord to provide a personalized fit. Drawcord has a repeat Nike Running print.
- 82% POLYESTER
- 18% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.