- Nike Breathe fabric helps you stay dry and cool.
- Mesh back panel enhances breathability.
- Raglan sleeves allow for freedom of movement.
- Fabric is made with a blend of cotton and polyester for a soft, natural feel against your skin.
- Stepped hem is longer in back for extended coverage.
- Body length sits at hips for optimal coverage that moves with you.
- 85% POLYESTER
- 15% COTTON
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....