WARMTH WINS WITH HOODED COMFORT.
Brave the cold in the soft comfort of Women's Nike Therma Sphere Element Running Hoodie. Its sweat-wicking fabric and brushed interior surface will help keep you dry while convertible mittens and a running-specific hood seal in warmth.
- Nike Therma Sphere fabric manages your body’s natural heat.
- Zippered pocket on the right hip secures small items.
- Mittens at the sleeve cuffs seal in warmth.
- Full-zip design for easy on and off.
- Reflective dots are heat transferred on the center back.
- Dropped shoulder design allows nonrestrictive movement.
- Split bottom hem enhances range of motion. Front hem hits at the hip and the back hem is dropped slightly for coverage.
- 93% POLYESTER
- 7% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....