Go the extra chilly mile with Women's Nike Therma Sphere Element Running Top. The 1/2-zip design is updated with a relaxed fit for layering and made with Nike Therma Sphere fabric that delivers lightweight, breathable warmth.
- Nike Therma Sphere fabric helps keep you warm.
- Dri-FIT technology helps keep you dry and comfortable.
- 1/2-zip design offers customizable coverage.
- Pocket on the right hip has an invisible locking zipper to secure small items.
- Ergonomic thumbholes follow the shape of your hand for comfort. They help keep the sleeve cuffs in place when they are pulled down over your hands.
- Updated with a more relaxed fit than previous versions for comfortable layering.
- 93% POLYESTER
- 7% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.