The Nike women's Zoom Fly in lightside and darkside colours is durable enough for all your everyday training whilst helping you run faster than race day. Locking your foot in place with Flywire cables, the Zoom Fly combines a lightweight Lunarlon foam underfoot with a full-length carbon-infused nylon plate to push you forward so you can hit that PB.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Lunarlon foam delivers lightweight, durable cushioning
- Full-length carbon-infused nylon plate optimises performance
- Flywire technology provides midfoot lock down
- Outsole design places optimal rubber on the road for efficiency and traction
- Traction pattern is informed by an algorithm to identify lug shapes and sizes that optimise propulsion
- Reinforced rubber heel for lasting durability
- Weight: 203g approx. (women's size 5.5)
- Last: MR-30
- Offset: 10 mm (23mm/33mm)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.