Reach the next level of your training in the comfort of the Nike Air Zoom Odyssey Women's Running Shoe. Three foam densities in the midsole help slow your rate of pronation, while the upper delivers locked-down stability with updated Flywire technology for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: road running
- Triple-density foam midsole with Dynamic Support platform provides excellent stability
- Flywire cables enhance lockdown and create a glove-like fit
- Zoom Air units deliver responsive, low-profile cushioning
- Heel clip is dual injected on medial side for extra support
- Flywire technology for a better fit and enhanced lockdown
- Weight: 268g
- Shoe Category - Stability
- Ideal Use - Road Running
- Weight - Approx. 265 grams
Nike Zoom: Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you're running on.
- Responsive Cushioning: A Nike Zoom Air unit under the heel delivers low-profile, highly responsive cushioning. It's updated to bring the unit closer to your foot for enhanced cushioning from the first mile to the last.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....