Elite Nike runners in Kenya tested and provided feedback for the Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Men's Running Shoe. Bringing record-breaking innovation to your daily training, Nike ZoomX foam delivers revolutionary responsiveness while the feather light upper looks as fast as it feels.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet.
- Incredibly lightweight for optimal speed.
- Translucent upper with racing stripe looks and feels fast.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces to wrap the midfoot and arch for a secure, dynamic fit.
- Foam sits directly under your foot for heightened responsiveness.
- Exaggerated dropped Swoosh extends onto the midsole. This is consistent across all Nike ZoomX Running shoes.
- Weight: 6.9oz/196g (women's size 8)
- Last: MR-10
- Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot, 22 mm heel)
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....