The Nike Dri-FIT Epic Lux Printed Women's Running Crops provide the perfect coverage for your run with a thick, supportive feel. Fitted to reduce irritation, the low-profile silhouette creates zero distractions - unless you count the vibrant graphic.
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat with a soft feel
- Multiple pockets offer secure storage for small essentials
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation caused by chafing
- Reflective elements remain visible in low light
- Body: Dri-FIT 77% nylon/23% spandex. Waistband: Dri-FIT 78% nylon/22% spandex. Gusset lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....