Snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of the Holbrook Sunglasses. Taking them right back to a vintage style it is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet appropriate standards to give you superior clarity and protection.
The options that come with the Iridium lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
- Durability & all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort & performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision & impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (only with Iridium lenses)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.