Known for breaking boundaries in sports technologies and creating equisitely designed eyewear, Oakley have responded to top athletes once again with the Jawbreaker Prizm Road Sunglasses, particularly by extending the field of view in the upper peripheral region to be perfectly optimised for cycling.
The SwitchLock technology allows you to swap out alternative lenses (sold separately) quickly and easily so you can always achieve the best vision for the conditions you are in.
The lightweight yet durable Jawbreakers feature impact resistance and optical precision and with the Polaric Ellipsoid geometry of High Definition Optics, you'll have razor-sharp vision at every angle of view. Pair this with Prizm Road lens technology, which has been fine-tuned to enhance the road ahead of you so you can clearly see obstacles such as potholes, the Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Sunglasses are a must have for dedicated athletes looking for the best.
- Jawbreaker frame
- SwitchLock interchangeable lens technology
- Unobtainium earsocks & nose pads
- Adjustable temple arm length
- Bridge width: 0mm
- Temple arm length: 121mm
- Prizm Road Lens
- Extended field of view, optimised for cycling
- High Definition Optics
- Lens width: 131mm
- Lens height: 53mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.