A customisable minimalist running vest for all conditions. The TrailFire vest is stripped down to the essentials, a low-profile, highly-versatile vest for any length of race or training. Multiple attachment points on the back allow you to expand the load carry by attaching the compressor pod for longer races. The Trailfire is also compatible with bladders and flexi flasks to provide hands-fee hydration.
- Customise for Your Race: Designed to work with our accessories to allow you to adjust the setup to your requirements. Featuring 4 front pockets including 2 with secure closures and a large dump pocket on the back. The Trailfire has many attachment points to add extra storage space. You can attach the compressor pod adding 4 litres of extra storage customising the Trailfire vest to meet your needs.
- 125g Minimalist Construction: Made from a breathable stretch mesh allowing for high ventilation and a minimal weight of 125g. The Trailfire fitting system uses a replaceable bungee tensioning system to keep the vest stable and move with you during high levels of activities.
- Hands-Free Hydration: There are several water carrying options compatible with the Trailfire vest. You can use the FlexiFlask bottles to sit in the front chest pockets providing up to one litre of capacity. Alternatively for longer runs you can add up to a 3litre bladder into the back pocket and thread the hose over the shoulder providing hands free hydration. The compressor pod can still be attached to the outside with the bladder in the back pocket.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.