Run with ultimate lightness and intelligent cushioning. Built from Zero-Gravity foam, the On Men's Cloud unites ultimate lightness with the superior cushioning of 16 hollow pods for a soft landing. Feel the combination of a soft landing and an explosive takeoff for effortless running performance.
*Buy any full price ON footwear and if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return them within 30 days, no questions asked, for an exchange or full refund.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running/Race Day
- Approx. 198 grams
- Zero-Gravity foam: Built from Zero-Gravity foam, the patented CloudTecÂ® sole unites minimal weight with superior cushioning comfort.
- Central channel: : Split by a central channel, the CloudTecÂ® sole reacts to your individual movement path.
- Laces: The clever lacing system includes a slip-on-and-go style speed lace to fit your foot like a glove.
- Mesh: Breathable mesh provides perfect foot climate.
- Support: Shaft enforcement supports your foot in the right place.
- Visibility: Reflective details ensure night visibility.
- Lacing: Additional lace loops allow for individual lacing
- Heel: Flexible heelstrap adjusts to the movement of your foot while embracing your heel.
- Grip: Shields the foot from water and soil.
- Flex: Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility.
- Heelo-toe offset: 6mm
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.
After retiring from professional competition, three-times World Duathlon Champion and multiple Ironman Winner Olivier Bernhard set his mind to developing a new type of running shoe, one that would give him the perfect running sensation he’d been searching for all his career. His journey led him to a like-minded Swiss engineer. And it was this combination of running experience and engineering prowess that gave birth to the first ON prototype shoes, and the Cloud cushioning system.
The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.
Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.
You may also like....