Tested in the most demanding conditions, On have developed the perfect 2-layer upper. The inside layer allows for comfort and support, while the top layer is breathable and coated in a durable water repellent for when the storm catches you by surprise. When scaling the ridges and descending down to the valleys, On found multiple styles of cushioning were needed. Enter their patented CloudTec® sole. Horizontal and vertical cushioning combine for firm yet soft landing support and an explosive take-off in these trail running shoes.
- Shoe category: Lightweight
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Seamlessly integrated lightweight rubber toe-cap
- Cleverly placed reflective strips all around shoe for improved visibility
- Extended rubber side and heel cage for extra protection
- Comfort liner for embedded fit
- Lightweight no-sew eyestay construction
- Antimicrobial sock liner
- Speedboard provides powerful take-off in complex terrain
- Heel-toe offset: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 295 g | 10.1 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Neutral
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.
After retiring from professional competition, three-times World Duathlon Champion and multiple Ironman Winner Olivier Bernhard set his mind to developing a new type of running shoe, one that would give him the perfect running sensation he’d been searching for all his career. His journey led him to a like-minded Swiss engineer. And it was this combination of running experience and engineering prowess that gave birth to the first ON prototype shoes, and the Cloud cushioning system.
The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.
Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.
You may also like....