The Mens Cloudflyer by On offers high impact cushioning and stability with minimal weight thanks to 12 Cloud elements made from Zero-Gravity foam.
The Clouds cushion intelligently while activating the inherent stability of your body and gait, giving a light and agile running feel. With a 7mm heel toe offset and extra cushioning to help you run for longer, the Cloudflyer weighs in at less than 300g a pair, making these your new favourite everyday running shoes.
- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Optimised Zero-Gravity foam makes for an even softer ride
- Cloud elements move individually for a smooth and progressive supportive feel
- Central channel and curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride
- Supportive midfoot lacing construction
- Heel strap cage ensures a snug and secure fit
- Liner mesh is made out of 100% knitted antimicrobial material
- No-sew construction provides seamless comfort
- Star lacing over a plush tongue for long distance comfort
- Reflective logos
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.
After retiring from professional competition, three-times World Duathlon Champion and multiple Ironman Winner Olivier Bernhard set his mind to developing a new type of running shoe, one that would give him the perfect running sensation he’d been searching for all his career. His journey led him to a like-minded Swiss engineer. And it was this combination of running experience and engineering prowess that gave birth to the first ON prototype shoes, and the Cloud cushioning system.
The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.
Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.
You may also like....