The Cloudflyer made weatherproof. That’s the basics of the Men's Cloudflyer Waterproof. But of course, it’s anything but basic; it’s the best possible support in an ultralight package. Using On's patented CloudTec® with Helion foam. It’s a more stable stance thanks to a wider surface area. It’s specially designed Clouds in the rear that help avoid inward rotation, yet promote a natural transition.
And of course, it keeps your feet dry in rainy conditions thanks to a 100% wind and waterproof membrane. And not forgetting reflective night safety details in the front, rear, and on the side of all cloud elements. Basically, it’s ready to run no matter what the forecast says.
- Gait Type: Stable
- Ideal use: Road running
- Shoe category: Lightweight/Training
- 100% wind and waterproof membrane keeps out the elements
- 12 of the biggest Cloud elements on any ON shoe
- Star lacing system
- Upper: Stability tube in the midfoot supports and adds comfort
- Outsole: CloudTec sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning
- Helion Superfoam enhances the elements of the original
- An adaptive V-molded heel cap and memory foam combine for a snug and stable heel feel
- Heel Toe drop 7mm
- Weight: 292g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.