The On Cloudracer is the latest, and first racing shoe in the range from this innovative running brand. There is a reason why On state that their shoes are ‘probably the fastest shoes in the world’, they are very fast. The new Cloudracer is no exception. With its ultra lightweight construction you will hardly notice you are wearing a shoe at all.
On Running Shoes have also put further development into their CloudTec system and with 18 of these improved elements across the shoe’s active sole the this shoe set to be even faster. With only a 5mm heel drop the Cloudracer will promote a midsole to forefoot landing making it the perfect choice for runners adopting a more natural barefoot approach. At the same time the CloudTec elements will transfer the impact force of landing into a forward momentum which will improve your speed and running gait.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- 3D air-mesh enables optimal air-intake and cooling
- Liner mesh with smart foam adapts to foot for high comfort
- Heel strap in nylon webbing with reflective accent provides easy entry
- Super light perforated tongue provides comfort without sacrificing breathability
- Heel-toe drop: 5 mm Pressed EVA provides optimal comfort for footbed
- Integrated Transition Bridge (ITB) supports natural gait with the right amount of flex
- "Flight-Control-Pad" on insole stimulates foot proprioception for quicker reflexes
- 18 CloudTec™ elements provide 3D cushioning and interlock for a firm push-off
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.
After retiring from professional competition, three-times World Duathlon Champion and multiple Ironman Winner Olivier Bernhard set his mind to developing a new type of running shoe, one that would give him the perfect running sensation he’d been searching for all his career. His journey led him to a like-minded Swiss engineer. And it was this combination of running experience and engineering prowess that gave birth to the first ON prototype shoes, and the Cloud cushioning system.
The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.
Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.