Maximum cushioning with added support - double CloudTec® delivers the ultimate ride for medium-long road runs.
Double Your Run
CloudTec® delivers the ultimate cushioning experience. But at On we always demand more. So we asked, what happens if we double it up? The Cloudstratus is what happens.Double layers of CloudTec® mean more clouds, more performance, more run.The Cloudstratus delivers maximum cushioning but stays responsive. It offers additional support that doesn't stifle speed. So you'll want to go twice as far.
Dual CloudTec® layers
For the first time, two layers of Helion™-enriched CloudTec® work sequentially for enhanced vertical and horizontal cushioning. Connected forefoot Cloud elements distribute pressure as your foot lands, keeping you in control during the powerful push off as the Speedboard™ drives you forwards. Less impact, more running.
The anatomically engineered mesh upper is made asymmetrical with movement in mind. Soft and strong, optimized for comfort and breathable for airflow. The star lacing configuration recruits more mesh from the shoe’s flank, wrapping the foot for a secure fit and supporting your natural motion. Where your foot flexes, the shoe flexes too.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Stability
- Best For: Runners that want to double up on cushioning and support without slowing down
- Suitable for wider feet
- Heel-toe offset: 8 mm | 0.31 in
- Weight: 305 g | 10.7 oz USM8.5
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.