Runners looking for a lightweight shoe for mountain trails and extra stability, look no further than the Men's Cloudventure Midtop. On's experiences in the Alps led them to develop four unique, micro-engineered grip-rubber surfaces that enable you to reach the peak in record time. Tested in the most demanding conditions, On have developed the perfect 2-layer upper. The inside layer allows for comfort and support, while the top layer is breathable and coated in a durable water repellent for when the storm catches you by surprise. When scaling the ridges and descending down to the valleys, On found multiple styles of cushioning were needed. Enter On's patented CloudTec® sole. Horizontal and vertical cushioning combine for firm yet soft landing support and an explosive take-off in our these trail running shoes.
- Robust rubber toe-cap ensuring frontal impact protection
- Inner layer sock extends up the ankle for extra hold and protection
- Durable lace loops for improved hold around the top of the foot
- Heel strap for easy and fast access
- Comfort liner for embedded fit
- Antimicrobial sock liner
- Heel-toe offset: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 305 g | 10.7 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Stability Membrane
You may also like....