Runners looking for a lightweight shoe for mountain trails and extra stability, look no further than the Men's Cloudventure Midtop. On's experiences in the Alps led them to develop four unique, micro-engineered grip-rubber surfaces that enable you to reach the peak in record time. Tested in the most demanding conditions, On have developed the perfect 2-layer upper. The inside layer allows for comfort and support, while the top layer is breathable and coated in a durable water repellent for when the storm catches you by surprise. When scaling the ridges and descending down to the valleys, On found multiple styles of cushioning were needed. Enter On's patented CloudTec® sole. Horizontal and vertical cushioning combine for firm yet soft landing support and an explosive take-off in our these trail running shoes.
- Robust rubber toe-cap ensuring frontal impact protection
- Inner layer sock extends up the ankle for extra hold and protection
- Durable lace loops for improved hold around the top of the foot
- Heel strap for easy and fast access
- Comfort liner for embedded fit
- Antimicrobial sock liner
- Heel-toe offset: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 305 g | 10.7 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Stability Membrane
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.