The Cloud X remixes the classic On Cloud sole for those of us who don't want to be restricted to one sport or one type of workout. Giving you soft landings and explosive take offs, the Cloud X is super lightweight and fully cushioned, ready to take whatever you have to throw at it.
The perfect shoe for runners who actively mix their workouts, the On Cloud X features a one-piece engineered mesh upper, an adaptive first layer sock for comfort and 16 "Clouds", which move independently to support your natural gait.
With elastic enhanced laces and a highly reflective logo, the Cloud X has strategically placed heel cushioning to keep your landing comfortable whilst enjoying a lightweight take off.
- Shoe category: Lightweight/racing
- Ideal use: Road running
- 16 Clouds
- Elasticity added to laces
- One-piece engineered mesh upper and adaptive first layer sock for comfort
- Reflective details for night time visibility
- New Speedboard to transform energy into forward motion
- Zero gravity foam for improved performance
- CloudTec cushioned landing
- Advanced abrasion pads for grip and longevity
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.