Looks great, feels even better
The details are what set the Cloud X apart. Dual-density sockliner, seamless shoe tongue, and new-generation inner materials set a new bar for comfort that can't easily be seen - but definitely will be felt.
Move more in Zero-Gravity
Built from the latest evolution Zero-Gravity foam, the Cloud X has a CloudTec® sole made to move in all directions flawlessly. Wherever the run may take you, this is your perfect training partner to get there.
Real deal in heel comfort
Lean, engineered heel cap with second-to-none precision-molded cushioning pad technology keeps you stable without strain. Or more simply put: slip your heel into the Cloud X to have it stay comfortably in place.
New upper with no downside
The performance upper of the Cloud X uses an engineered mesh of the highest quality and material strength. Light and breathable in all the right places, it supports you without suffocating your foot's freedom of movement.
- For runners who actively mix their workouts
- Running Remixed in comfort, with the ultimate lightweight, fully-cushioned shoe
- 6mm | 0.23 in heel-toe offset
- 229 g | 8.0 oz (US M 8.5)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.