Cushioning without compromises
The objective was clear: deliver the ultimate cushioning sensation without slowing you down. The sole of the Cloudace is the result. Our most advanced application of CloudTec® delivers the smoothest ride you've ever felt. Experience extreme heel comfort and protection thanks to rear Zero-Gravity Clouds and still get an agile push-off thanks to the rubber landing zone in the forefoot. Concrete, conquered.
Seriously high-tech heels
Super soft, snug, supportive – The heel section of the Cloudace deals out a full deck of benefits. An injected TPU heel counter guarantees a stable ride while precision-molded 3D heel pads keep your foot snugly in the perfect position. Time to go all in.
Breeze through long runs
Experience ultimate ventilation with no gaps in performance or support. The sublimely engineered sandwich mesh lets your feet breathe and still provides support where needed. For a running sensation that's Seriously Ace.
Support now means speed
Flow forward with the liquid-injected Speedboard of the Cloudace. Its extra-wide design stablizes your foot throughout each phase of the rolling motion while also propelling your push-off. Who said support had to be slow?
- Gait type: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- For the demanding runner who seeks full comfort, protection and speed
- Maximum cushioning, support and comfort in a shoe that's Seriously Ace
- 7 mm | 0.28 in heel - toe offset
- 335 g | 11.8 oz (US M 8.5)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.