The mens Comfort-T t-shirt by On is designed to make you feel good. Its soft-touch fabric blends comfort and moisture-control so it feels more like a second skin than the high-tech running shirt that it is.
The lining of the t-shirt hides a zip protected pocket. Blended in to the natural shape of the shirt, it has been engineered to keep items inside still, so while you run you forget that they're there.
A luxurious blend of cotton, modal and elastane creates the natural touch of the t-shirt, while highly stretchable and antibacterial materials keep you dry and fresh. All in all, the perfect combination for comfort.
Whether it's to the start-line or to the store, the Comfort-T has a look that fits in to any environment - and the technology to make you feel comfortable when there too.
- Luxurious blend of Cotton/Modal/Elastane for natural touch with high tech
- Soft touch, high stretch and capacity to transport moisture away from the body (wicking)
- Antibacterial treatment for freshness
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.