Feel like you are running on clouds with the this popular shoe. The specially engineered mesh upper is 100% water and windproof, giving you freedom to run in all weather conditions. Some updates to the design include a new CloudTec® sole, which gives you an even smoother ride than before. Other new structural innovations such as re-shaped cloud elements, increased grip pads, and an updated central channel give the Cloud a smooth ride with cushioned elements. With the new Cloud, updates to the sockliner using dual-density material gives heightened comfort. The new V-molded heel adapts to the foot, giving a snug and secure fit whilst still providing flexibility. This new version of the Cloud keeps the easy-entry speed-lace system, keeping the foot secure whilst providing an easy slip-on feature.
- Upper: 100% waterproof
- Outsole: Zero-Gravity Foam and CloudTec
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Easy step-in heel loop
- Specially engineered mesh upper is 100% water- and windproof.
- Speed-lacing system
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 250g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.