Designed for runners who want maximum comfort and endurance without any loss in performance, the On Women's Cloudrunner shoes make concrete easy. Featuring an enforced CloudTec system with 15 high profile clouds, the shoes absorb heavy impacts whilst keeping you stable and on track for a new personal best.
- The upper-enforcements provide additional support and a snug fit in every terrain.
- Smart placed reflective applications improve safety in dim light.
- 3D air-mesh combines comfort, protection and breathability.
- Liner mesh with smart foam adapts to foot for high comfort and moisture control.
- Perforated tongue combines breathability and padded comfort.
- Diagonal upper-enforcement supports a natural stride.
- Intelligent side-stitching secures perfect tongue positioning.
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 270 grams
- CloudTec system:
- Absorbs vertical and horizontal impacts. Foot flat: The Integrated Transition Bridge transfers impact force into forward momentum. Push off: Once fully compressed, the Cloud- Tec elements allow for a firm push-off.
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.
After retiring from professional competition, three-times World Duathlon Champion and multiple Ironman Winner Olivier Bernhard set his mind to developing a new type of running shoe, one that would give him the perfect running sensation he’d been searching for all his career. His journey led him to a like-minded Swiss engineer. And it was this combination of running experience and engineering prowess that gave birth to the first ON prototype shoes, and the Cloud cushioning system.
The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.
Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.
You may also like....