Designed for runners who are looking to build up foot stability, the versatile Women's Cloudsurfer shoe is a lightweight, agile shoe which efficiently transforms running energy into forward momentum, perfect in both training and racing conditions. Packed with great features to keep your feet fresh and supported during runs, the Cloudsurfer will transform the way you run.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- An ergonomically designed heel counter is complemented by a firm webbing to embrace your heel and provide a perfect fit.
- A minimalist translucent eyestay saves weight and allows for easy yet precise lace adjustment.
- Heel-toe offset: 7 mm
- Liner mesh with smart foam adapts to foot for high comfort and moisture control.
- High-grade EVA midsole provides prolonged durability and performance.
- Weight: Approx. 260 grams
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.
After retiring from professional competition, three-times World Duathlon Champion and multiple Ironman Winner Olivier Bernhard set his mind to developing a new type of running shoe, one that would give him the perfect running sensation he’d been searching for all his career. His journey led him to a like-minded Swiss engineer. And it was this combination of running experience and engineering prowess that gave birth to the first ON prototype shoes, and the Cloud cushioning system.
The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.
Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.