The women's Cloudflash by On is a running shoe featuring On's innovative 'Cloud' technology, with 14 Clouds to absorb impact and enhance your take-off.
The cushioned cloud effect sole not only softens the impact on your joints and feet but also provides extra spring for your lift off, so you save more energy over long distances.
The Cloudflash is anti-microbially treated for a fresh feel, whilst the sockliner features memory foam and ultra-light EVA for comfort. A performance heel-cap provides support and a close fit, whilst the Speedboard bow like flex at the front keeps your foot rolling easily from the rear.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- 14 innovative 'Clouds' absorb impact and enhance take-off
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Hybrid sockliner with ultra-light EVA and memory foam
- Low-Abrasion rubber pads for traction
- No midsole for more explosive take-off
- Bow-like Speedboard
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.