The lightweight Cloudflow shoe is made with 18 "Clouds", independently cushioning your every step. Precisely positioned with unique Zero-Gravity EVA foam, these shoes are equipped for all sorts of running experiences.
The Cloudflow also features a larger central channel, engineered mesh upper and reflective logos, plus a no-sew construction so you stay comfortable.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- 18 "Rounded" Cloud elements
- Larger central channel
- Engineered Mesh upper
- No-sew construction provides seamless comfort
- Reflective logos
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.