Orthaheel Sports Orthotics provide excellent biomechanical control during running and other sporting activities helping reduce the risk of injury through keeping the body correctly aligned. They can replace the existing insole of a running shoe (or other footwear) to provide greater shape and control for the foot. Orthaheel products are extremely effective at helping to prevent sports injuries and come with a 30 day money back guarantee of performance.
- Designed to fit into most athletic type footwear (removal of existing insole or lining is required before inserting the Sports Insole)
- Firmer E.V.A. and reinforced outer shell for extra rearfoot stability, compensating for the increased forces including over-pronation during running and sporting activities
- Moisture absorbing ‘rubbed nylon’ cover
- Airholes in forefoot area to create improved airflow
- Designed to help prevent sports injuries including Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints and Knee Pain.
- 4 degree rear foot wedge to provide more support and control and helps prevent over pronation
- ‘FootFresh’ anti bacterial odour absorbing cover
- The reinforced shell makes the Sports Orthotics ideal for people who do a lot of running and also larger / heavier people suffering from greater motion control issues
- Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% contact with the foot and ensuring proper alignment of the ankle, knee and hip joints.