Be ready prepared for all your activities and trips with the Ariel AG 55L with women-specific design by Osprey.
This comprehensive pack features top lid access, a ventilated backpanel, stretch mesh side pockets, mouldable hipbelt and J-zip front panel for easy access. The StraightJacket™ compression technology keeps your load held in tight, no matter the size, whilst the adjustable torso length and weight-distributing design increase comfort.
The base compartment is designed to hold a sleeping bag, while external hydration access caters to your immediate needs whilst out and about.
- Designed for women
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Compatible with Daylite
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Weight : 2.23 (M) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 86 (l) x 35 (w) x 30 (d)
You may also like....