Be prepared for all types of trips, treks and weather with this versatile Ariel AG 65L pack by Osprey.
With a women-specific fit and ventilated backpanel for continuous comfort, the Ariel AG is ideal for all sorts of travel and carrying. The StraightJacket™ compression ensures your load is kept compact and held in, whilst the adjustable torso length, mouldable hipbelt and sternum strap distribute the weight, allowing you to carry it comfortably.
The pack has a removable top lid so you can use it just as a lumbar pack, and the base compartment is specially designed to allow you to stash your sleeping bag.
- Women-specific design
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Compatible with Daylite
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Weight : 2.28 (M) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 90 (l) x 36 (w) x 32 (d)
You may also like....