- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 45L XS-S / 48L M-L
- Material: 100D high tenacity Recycled Nylon
- Removable top lid w/ FlapJacket for use without the lid
- Top loading access to main compartment
- Stow-on-the-Go walking pole attachment
- Removable side compression cords
- Adjustable AirSpeed backsystem
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly ventilated ladder
- Front shove-it pocket
- Bluesign approved
- Padded hipbelt
- Women's specific Weight: 1.18kg XS-S / 1.22kg M-L
Introducing recycled bluesign approved fabrics and PFC-free finish, Osprey disrupts pre-conceived technological boundaries, allowing the propagation of true outdoor innovation with the Women’s specific Eja 48.
The long-distance hikers’ favourite, Eja is a high performance ultra-light backpacking packs providing category leading carry comfort and ventilation. Designed for multi-day adventures, where weight of the gear is crucial, this pack features an adjustable AirSpeed backsystem for exceptional ventilation and hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies