The Sirrus 50L by Osprey features an AirSpeed™ trampoline mesh style back system, offering you comfortable ventilation when hiking or trekking.
Ventilated EVA foam is also features in the spacermesh harness and hipbelt, whilst the internal hydration sleeve is ideal in warmer weather or strenuous activity.
An integrated raincover can be deployed in less favourable weather to instantly protect your pack and gear from the elements.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Sewn in hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Single ice axe loop
- Weight : 1.44 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 60 (l) x 33 (w) x 35 (d)