The Polar M400 is for urban and trail runners who want a sporty design with advanced GPS and training features, along with loads of options to keep an eye on their activity. The M400 allows you to track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS while also allowing you to set targets to beat your personal best.
- Track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS
- Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps
- Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service
- Set targets to beat your personal best
- Find your way back home with Back to Start
- Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones (requires H7 heart rate sensor)
- Memory capacity of 30h training with GPS and HR
- Battery life: Up to 8 h training time (when both GPS and HR in use), 24 days in time mode with daily activity monitoring
- Rechargeable battery with standard micro-USB cable
- Firmware update with USB cable
- Date and weekday indicator
- Button lock
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- Water resistant â€“ 30m
You may also like....