The Polar RC3 GPS is the first device made by the company which includes the GPS technology as part of the unit. The very light (58g) heart rate training tool is water resistant and fully customisable to the user's needs for any land based activity. Some of the new features include what they term 'Smart Coaching', which is heart rate-based training guidance and feedback. These include "Running Index", which Polar say is a measure of running efficiency, and "Training Load", which measures your training intensity and when you will be sufficiently recovered to train again. The latter is an interesting concept and one that can be tested alongside real life coaching.
- Battery life
- 12h in continuous use with GPS on
- Water resistant
- Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session
- Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS
- Running Index scores your performance
- Slim and lightweight design, only 58 grams
- Rechargeable battery, 12h in continuous use with GPS on
- Allows you to share your training with your friends
You may also like....