The Polar RC3 GPS includes GPS technology as part of the unit to help you track your distance and workouts. The very light (58g) heart rate training tool is water resistant and fully customisable to the user's needs for any land based activity. Some of the new features include what they term 'Smart Coaching', which is heart rate-based training guidance and feedback. These include "Running Index", which Polar say is a measure of running efficiency, and "Training Load", which measures your training intensity and when you will be sufficiently recovered to train again. The latter is an interesting concept and one that can be tested alongside real life coaching.
- Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS.
- Integrated GPS features: back to start, distance (training, lap and total), route mapping with polarpersonaltrainer.com web service, running index and speed/pace (current, average, maximum).
- Slim and lightweight design with rechargeable battery.
- Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session. Motivating feedback delivered straight to you immediately after exercise is something we can all benefit from, so if you want to know the effect of different training sessions, this feature will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session, and for more detailed feedback, you can either check your training file or you can get further in-depth analysis at polarpersonaltrainer.com.
- Running Index scores your performance. If you're looking to keep on top of your running performance you'll find this feature a big help. Regular use over time allows you to see how efficient your
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.