For recreational runners and cyclists who want smart guidance while preparing for an event.
This is a watch that provides the training benefit of giving you instant feedback after your session. It helps you train at the right intensity relevant to you with personal sports zones with a running index which scores your performance.
This model comes with a s3/s3+ stride sensor instead of the GPS monitor which measures Average stride length,Cadence â€“ current, average and maximum Distance, â€“ training lap, trip and total, Running Index and Speed/Pace â€“ current, average and maximum.
- Training Benefit
- Motivating feedback straight after exercise
- Fitness Test
- Tells you exactly how your fitness is developing
- Training Load
- Helps you find the perfect balance between rest and training
- Zone Optimiser
- Ensures you always train at the right intensity
- Running Index
- Illustrates how your running performance is developing
- Smart Calories
- Lets you know exactly how many calories you've burned
- Date and weekly indicator
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant - 30m
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.