The Commuter Xero pack is perfect for these who run commute. It features a dry pocket, ideal for keeping your electronics safe even in heavy rain and an expandable compartment for those days when you need to lug more into the office. All with a comfortable body hugging fit.
- 3D Spacer-mesh fast drying and breathable comfort
- True-Fit Vest chassis with stretch webbing for a close fit
- Back: Nylon Double Honey Comb (NDHC) 330 Denier fabric
- Capacity: 10L + 5L expansion
- Adjustable sternum & diaphragm straps for optimum fit
- Large weather resistant zipped pocket
- 2 x stretch mesh pockets with adjustable draw cord closure to fit fuel bottles
- Secondary drop-down pocket to fit running essentials plus elasticated loops to fit hydration tubes
- Internal zipped stash pocket with key clip
- Expandable main pocket volume
- Comfortable body hugging fit
- Super lightweight and breathable
- Ronhill LED compatible
- Reflective detailing
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - Accrington lad, scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing.
In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
You may also like....